Computer Grain Grading Scale – 9000AG
The Seedburo Model 9000AG Computer Grain Scale is the next generation in grading scales. Seedburo Grain Scales are used worldwide. This scale is capable of providing the user with dockage (foreign material) percentage, test weight results in pounds per bushel or kilograms per hectoliter and gram weight. All functions are accessed by individual push buttons. Ruggedly built, with time-proven technology the 9000AG is easy to use. Built-in memory function allows a sample to be stored and recalled for easy calculation of percentages. Capacity is 2000g x 0.2g.
Additional features allow for set-up procedures of standard or reciprocal percentage modes, cup selection (quart, pint or liter), active/frozen percent and test weight selection and many other internal scale functions. The 9000AG is designed to meet NTEP requirements and is provided with a No. 64BP blue triangular plastic sample pan. The 9000AG also has RS232C interface capabilities that allow for computer or printer connection. The Scale is available in 115V, 50/60Hz or 230V, 50/60Hz.
Net wt: 8 lbs., Ship wt: 10 lbs, Ship dimensions: 15″ x 13″ x 9″
- Capacity: 2000g
- Readability: 0.2g
- Weighing units: grams, Lb/Bu, Kg/Hl
- Applications: weighing, dockage, test weight
- Approval class: III
- Test weight readability: 0.01 (Lbs./Bu or Kg/Hl)
- FM readability: 0.01% Display size: 3¼” (L) x 1″ (W)
- Platform size: 6″ (L) x 5″ (W) x 1/2″ (H)
- Communication: RS-232C
- Power supply: 115/220V, 50/60Hz
- Actual dimensions: 11¼” (L) x 8¼” (W) x 3⅝” (H)
- Shipping dimensions: 15″ (L) x 13″ (W) x 9″ (H)
- Actual weight: 7.2 lbs
- Shipping weight: 10 lbs
Filling Hopper and cup sold separately.
Click here for the filling hopper
Click here for the cup.